Rugby Norcal Vacaville Rookie Rugby League
Starting your Rookie Rugby program is easy, fun, and will bring great benefits to any organization. Starting a program is a great way to give back and promote positive health benefits, teamwork and character building for your members.
There are many benefits to starting rugby in your organization. Some benefits include:
- Non-contact – Safe for All
- Low Cost
- Revenue Generating
- Drives Membership
- Indoors and Outdoors
- Perfect for girls, boys, and co-ed play
Pick a Program
Rookie Rugby fits into any program format. Decide which format works best for your organization:
- Multi-Sport Option – Rookie Rugby fits in as a great option for a multi-sports camp. The curriculum can be adapted to fit into a few hours, one day, or even a week!
- One Day Clinic/Camp – Once your members experience a taste, they will want more rugby! Provide a full day of games and competition in a clinic or camp format.
- Multi-Day Camp – The curriculum can fit into any length camp. Use the curriculum to plan the camp!
- League – Flag rugby leagues are a ton of fun and can be played over a number of weeks.
Partner with your State Rugby Organization
- There are local volunteers all over the country ready and willing to help support you in teaching rugby.
- Your participants receive benefits through both USA Rugby and your State Rugby Organization, including liability coverage, opportunities for competition, training and education, and coaching certification.
- Contact your local State Rugby Organizations (SRO) to find someone in your area.
- Visit www.usa.rugby/sro for contact information.