View All Game Cards
USA Eagles II
A game similar to sharks and minnows where the offensive players attempt to cross a defensive line without getting tagged.
How to Play
- Set up a grid that includes two safe zones at either end and one middle zone where the defenders are positioned.
- Players must attempt to run from one side of the grid to the other without having their flag pulled. The defensive players must remain in the middle zone at all times.
- The goal is to see how many times you can cross before getting tagged.
- To start the game, have the defensive player shout, “USA!!!” and then the offensive players lined up will respond with, “EAGLES!!!” After shouting, “EAGLES!!!”, the offensive players will attempt to run across the middle without getting tagged.
- If tagged, the tagged player joins in with the center tagging group and attempts to tag others as the game goes on.
- Increase the width of the center zone.
- Establish a time limit for players staying in the safe zones.
- Include a rugby ball and teams must complete a pass within the middle zone before running to safety.
- Incorporate flag belts.
- Flat Line Defense
- Swerve and Side Step
- Work together on defense to hold back the runners.
- The offense should look for holes in the defense to run through.
- Flat line defense.