View All Game Cards
A game focused on improving players passing skills.
How to Play
- Split players into two equal teams, lining up on opposite ends of the field.
- One team begins with the ball and starts the game with a free pass.
- Players advance the ball by passing in any direction.
- Players cannot run with the ball and may only advance it by passing.
- If a pass is dropped, a turnover occurs.
- Players score by grounding the ball in their try zone.
- Defensive players cannot strip the ball from offensive players and must remain arms-length distance when defending.
- Incorporate three steps—players can take three steps after receiving a pass.
- Players only have three seconds to pass.
- Only rugby passes are allowed, no overhead or overhand passes.
- Offensive Support
- Moving the Ball Forward
- Encourage players to look for space when possessing the ball.
- Help players to be prepared to pass the ball quickly.
- Encourage players to be in a position to receive the ball from their teammate.