View All Game Cards
Just Score II
A high intensity game focused on offensive possession and scoring.
How to Play
- One team of four players start behind a try line. Two defenders start in the middle of the grid.
- The offensive team starts by passing the ball in any direction.
- The object is for the offense to get the ball from one end of the grid to the other to score as many try’s as possible. Players can pass the ball in any direction.
- If tagged by a defender, the offensive player must look to pass the ball immediately.
- The offense reverses the direction of attack if a try is scored.
- A drop ball results in a re-start at the try line.
- Defensive players change with offense players to allow everyone a turn.
- Passes can only be lateral or backwards.
- Adjust the number of players, grid size and score totals.
- Adjust the ratio of offense/defense, grid size and time limits.
- Use flags.
- Scoring a try
- Creating Space
- Encourage players to work together on offense to create space.
- Encourage defense to communicate and call out who they are defending.
- Help players to keep moving forward, always attempting to score.