View All Game Cards
A game similar to sharks and minnows where the offensive players attempt to cross a defensive line without getting tagged.
How to Play
- This game is similar to the classic Sharks and Minnows. One player starts in the middle, facing the remaining players lined up along one edge of the grid.
- Players must attempt to run from one side of the grid to the other without being tagged. When they arrive at other side, they stop and wait for a restart.
- To start the game, have the defensive player shout, “USA!!!” and then the offensive players lined up will respond with, “EAGLES!!!” After shouting, “EAGLES!!!”, the offensive players will attempt to run to the other side of the grid without getting tagged. Players must remain within the boundaries of the grid during the game.
- If tagged, the tagged player joins in with the center tagging group and attempts to tag others on the next round.
- Call on one player to cross at a time. If caught, they join the middle.
- Incorporate a rugby ball and have players pass the ball while avoiding the tag.
- Players leave in waves; include a ball.
- Incorporate flag belts.
- Flat Line Defense
- Swerve and Side Step
- Work together on defense to hold back the runners.
- The offense should look for holes in the defense to run through.
- Flat line defense.