View All Game Cards
Ultimate Rugby II
A game that focuses on improving players passing abilities.
How to Play
- Two teams of four players each start inside a 40 x 40 space.
- The team with the ball works around the grid by passing the ball in any direction. The goal on offense is to score by passing to a player on their team who runs inside of either of the scoring boxes.
- No running with the ball is allowed.
- A turnover will occur if the ball hits the ground, or if a ball is intercepted.
- Only offensive players are allowed inside the scoring boxes.
- Defensive players cannot strip the ball from offensive players and must remain arms-length distance when defending.
- Allow ball carriers to take three steps.
- Have players only pass underhand.
- Require all players on a team to receive a pass before they can score.
- Offensive Support
- Moving the Ball Forward
- Encourage players to look for space when possessing the ball.
- Help players be prepared to pass quickly.
- Encourage players to be in a position to receive the ball from your teammate.