View All Game Cards
A high intensity game that focuses on offensive possession and scoring.
How to Play
- One team of four players start behind the try line. Two defenders start in the middle of the grid.
- The object is for the offense to get the ball from one end of the grid to the other to score as many try’s as possible.
- The defensive players can only gain possession by intercepting the ball.
- Running the ball is not allowed, and support players should be encouraged to look for space to be in a position to receive the ball. The ball can be passed in any direction.
- The offense reverses the direction of attack after a try is scored.
- A drop ball results in a re-start at the try line.
- Defensive players change with offense players to allow everyone a turn.
- Passes can only be lateral or backwards.
- Adjust the ratio of offense/defense, grid size and time limits.
- Scoring a Try
- Creating Space
- Encourage players to work together on offense to create space.
- Encourage defenders to communicate and call out who they are defending.
- Encourage players to keep moving forward, always attempting to score.