View All Game Cards
Just Score III
A high intensity game focused on offensive possession and scoring.
How to Play
- Two teams of four players start behind opposite try lines.
- The offensive team starts by passing the ball in any direction.
- If the offensive team gets tagged before they score they must set the ball on the ground, return to their try line, then return back to play and become the defending team.
- The offense reverses the direction of attack if a try is scored.
- A dropped ball results in a turnover to the other team.
- The first team to get a set number of try’s will win the round.
- Passes can only be lateral or backwards.
- Adjust the number of players, grid size and score totals.
- Limit the number of passes a team has before they must score.
- Use flags instead of tagging.
- Scoring a Try
- Creating Space
- Encourage players to work together on offense to create space.
- Encourage communication on defense.
- Help players to keep moving forward, always attempting to score.