View All Game Cards
How to Play
- Split players into two equal teams and begin on opposite sides of the field.
- Have players prepare by wearing flag belts and two flags.
- Incorporate all lateral/backwards passing.
- All stoppage in play restarts with a free pass, laterally or backwards.
- Have players work on all concepts such as offense and defense.
- Add scrums.
- Add lineouts.
- Add kicking.
- Incorporate all skills into the game
- Make sure players are mastering skills and game concepts before advancing.