View All Game Cards
A fast paced game that allows players to work on pulling flags and offensive evasion at the same time.
How to Play
- Start the game with every player spread out in a large grid.
- When the instructor yells, “Go!” each player will attempt to capture as many flags as they can without having their own flags taken.
- When both flags have been removed from a player’s belt they should leave the grid and let the other players continue.
- Designate a captured flag area during play, where flags may be placed. A progression can be to allow only players with flags left to recapture their team’s flags and bring eliminated players back in the game.
- The game ends when 2-3 players are left with flags still attached.
- Create teams based on color of flag belts.
- See how many of the opposite team’s flags can be captured. Create a competition based on the number of flags captured.
- Flag Etiquette
- Encourage players to work on their evasion skills to avoid contact.
- Encourage players to yell, “Flag!” when they remove another’s flag.
- Encourage players to work together to be successful.